Contouring is a special kind of makeup technique using the different cosmetics to define, improve and also shape the structure of your face, breast and all other parts of the body. If you are willing to contour your face, first of all you should need to apply the basic foundation.
Before applying contour cream, using the foundation in the same color as your skin evens your skin tone and provides the best base to contour the face using the darkest and lightest shades.
Without applying the foundation, contouring your face is really difficult process and your skin will get the uneven tone and color. This is why applying foundation is very important and then you can contour your face using a suitable brush.
Finding a brush for contouring:
There are several varieties of the brushes for cream contour available currently in the market. From among them, it is crucial to pick the most suitable brush which helps easy and strong contour on your face.
The best rush can only reaches every part of your face sharply to give the even skin tones to the cheekbones and the entire face. The following are some of the most popular options of the brushes suitable to contour your face perfectly and they includes,
- Ecotools deluxe fan brush – This brush has the fan design that absolutely fits right in the space of your cheek. It has more dense but soft bristles to help making the flawless contouring on your face.
- Real techniques sculpting brush – You can now find the latest, original and affordable real techniques line which is the sculpting brush. It is actually designed to make the flawless contouring with the powders or creams.
- E.L.F. Studio ultimate Kabuki brush – It is a leading and also well know company delivering the high quality cosmetics at the extremely lowest prices. At the same time, they are greatly perfect for the sharp and quick contour. It is the most suitable brush for cream contouring on the face.
More types of the brushes for flawless contouring:
- Morphe G3 tapered contour brush – The synthetic and high packed contour brush is actually perfect to go with both the contour powders and creams to apply on the face.
- Zoeva 109V face paint Vegan Brush – It is of course the most suitable choice of the contour brush for all the cases. The slim shape of the bristles is really great to mix out your cream contours and place the powders neatly before mixing. It is one of the leading brands providing a perfect brush to use for cream contour.
- IT cosmetics airbrush soft focus blush brush – It is actually a blush brush with the angled edge in order to have the perfect creation of the delicate and defining contour.
- Sigma F25 tapered face brush – The tapered design of this brush is great to obtain the professional and high quality grade brush for your contouring purposes.
More options include Kat Von D Shade and light contour brush to try.